Legal CounselDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0026577 Subsidiary eBay
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2017, eBay enabled $84 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel (f/m) to join our team!
- 12 months fixed-term contract -
This role will provide legal support to eBay’s brands4friends business in Germany as part of eBay’s EMEA Legal team and will be based in our brands4friends office in central Berlin.
- Providing support on commercial, compliance and operational projects
- Conducting legal and analytical reviews of processes and contracts
- Handling amendments and negotiations of standard legal documentation
- Supporting the legal and business teams to achieving operational excellence
- Ad-hoc support in various projects where legal support is needed
Experience, qualifications & personal characteristics:
- German-qualified lawyer or Diplomjurist
- Working experience is an advantage but not a must-have.
- A strong willingness to learn and grow
- Excellent academics.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, pressurised environment and to act quickly and decisively
- Passion for e-commerce and preferably a user of brands4friends and Bay
- Commercial outlook and a strategic and creative thinker with self-confidence, ‘can do’ attitude, sound judgement and a good sense of humour
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Computer literacy with excellent written and verbal communication skills
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: