Billing Project & Operations ManagerDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028253 Subsidiary mobile.de
Billing Project & Operations Manager
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by building a world where people share more and waste less. We have ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than, 1000 cities around the world.
eCG is always looking for talented, high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a meaningful environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and transparent communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
With 1.6 million vehicles and 7.29 million unique users per month, mobile.de is Germany's biggest vehicle marketplace online.
The mobile.de GmbH employs 300 coworkers, including 120 engineers. The company is located in Kleinmachnow-Dreilinden closed to Berlin-Wannsee and near Potsdam. It is a part of the eBay Classifieds Group.
We are looking for an passionate and experienced Billing Project & Operations Manager (f/m).
- You are responsible to manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of mobile BU’s billing related processes and coordination and communication between business functions and external vendors.
- You’re working in a cross-functional department responsible for different back-end applications and processes for mobile.de supporting CS, Sales, Finance, Advertising, Marketing and Product & Technology. You will ensure a stable and ongoing operations and be the contact person for all billing related topics. You understand the current business process to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the 'to-be' business process and assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate these processes.
- An understanding of different cultures, process flows and operations support applications, a strong result orientation, a deep multi-project implementation expertise are essential. You’re also responsible for complex project management. This includes leading the project communication, change and escalation management and resource planning (internal/external) in collaboration with stakeholder, finance and legal departments.
- You must enjoy spending time with the BU’s to understand their requirements and find feasible and realistic solutions – specifically to support better information flow and management, business processes and improved systems architecture.
- You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and most importantly a high grade of positive energy to proactively resolve and anticipate conflicts, seeing them as opportunities and to deal with them in an open and effective manner.
What we expect from you:
- University degree (e.g. Business Administration, Economics)
- At least 5 years’ experience in related position
- Experienced in billing related topics, e.g. rating, invoicing, payment, dunning, financial reports
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, MS Dynamics Navision and standard MS tools, applications, interfaces and of various data formats
- Basic knowledge in Accounting and Compliance processes
- Self-driven, proactive, results-oriented with a positive attitude and a clear focus on high quality
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Strong ownership of assigned tasks and responsibilities
- High energy self-starter who quickly assumes responsibility and is willingly to face new challenges and situations driving them to success
- Fast learner with willingness to familiarize with new challenges and topics
- Ability to meet deadlines and "do what it takes to get the job done" is crucial
- Preferably understand the German language
What you can expect from us:
- A harmonious, informal, international and playful work environment;
- Work with cool modern technologies, processes and consumer facing products;
- Access to tools and resources to do your job;
- Ability to join multiple internal interest groups in eBay in trending topics like Data Science, Mobile Development, Customer Experience and more.
What we offer:
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use.
- Home office and working in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain are possible depending on schedule
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert, Recruiting.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself