Human Resources Advisor GermanyDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0028278 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world?
If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our Dreilinden based People Experience team for a 15 months maternity cover contract position.
People Experience is part of the global People Team and is the face for managers and employees across the company. Our team members are responsible for being experts in EMEA people-related jurisdictional knowledge and support over 4,000 employees across 17 countries on processes and queries related to the employee lifecycle.
As part of a dynamic team, you provide a full range of HR support. You will also be a part of our Welcome Team who provides an outstanding onboarding experience for external and internal candidates and makes sure candidates are set up for success with eBay.
- This position requires close interaction with Human Resources Consultants and Managers as well as with the HR Specialist team members, managers and employees. .
- A high degree of organization, coordination, collaboration, and customer focus is required to carry out the responsibilities of this position along with a focus on flawless execution of defined processes. |
- As part of a dynamic team, the HR Advisor provides a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information, including but not limited to: |
- Maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, reporting and compliance.
- Good understanding of HR policies and processes (eg New Hires, Terminations, Transfers, queries, reorganizations, compliance required paperwork, relocations etc).
- Support salary administration and performance managements processes (annual and ad-hoc compensation process and practices, performance appraisal tracking, salary adjustments, promotions, spot awards payments/tracking etc)
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent customer focus
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment operating with the highest degree of integrity and discretion.
- High degree of organization and coordination
- Able to work in fast paced environment, flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to analyse information, diagnose problems and recommend appropriate solutions
- Ability to learn/acquire new knowledge related to basic HR processes and inquiries
- Strong attention to detail and high work standards ensuring a seamless experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in a HR
- Previous experience with MS Office, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- 1 year Human Resources required
- Native-level proficiency in German, good knowledge of the English language
- Degree or certificate in Human Resources or related discipline preferred
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: