CFO Denmark - eBay Classifieds GroupAarhus, Denmark Requisition Number R0030032 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
The CFO, eCG Denmark will be part of the Denmark management team and will be responsible for leading Finance, Strategy & Analytics, providing financial and strategic insights and helping shape the future strategy.
The role requires a candidate that can learn quickly, think strategically and provide positive influence throughout the organization.
- Partner closely with the GM of the region to drive growth
- Own all planning, forecasting, reporting and business performance process across the business
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance and Analytics team
- Drive the strategic direction working with the GM and the management team
- Provide thought leadership on the financial architecture and resource allocation decisions
- Lead long-term financial and strategic planning, financial modelling and presentations (3 year planning, annual budget, quarterly operational reviews, etc.)
- Ensure all monthly and quarterly FP&A reporting requirements and submissions to eCG central are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Deliver analytics and key insights for making critical business decisions
- Collaborate with global cross functional teams
- 10+ years of relevant experience in finance with a focus on Financial Planning and Analysis, strategic thinking, quantitative analysis and people management
- Proven operational finance capability; relevant control & compliance experience
- Strong leadership and experience managing and developing world-class talent/teams
- Proven ability to partner, advise and influence experienced General Managers
- Ability to simplify and communicate a clear concise story for the business
- 5+ years’ experience in managing high quality finance teams
- Knowledge of online classifieds, advertising or eBay/eCG’s business is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, professional finance qualification / MBA preferred
We offer an exciting and meaningful role where you will have an outstanding opportunity to influence your everyday life and work, and where you are part of an international company with colleagues all over the world.
Diversity and inclusion at eBay goes well beyond a moral necessity – it’s the foundation of our business model and absolutely critical to our ability to thrive in an increasingly competitive global landscape. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: