Product AnalystAarhus, Central Jutland Requisition Number R0016748 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Primary job responsibilities:
As Product Analyst, you will be working with our cross-functional teams to deliver world class user experience for our DBA users. You will be responsible for researching market and user needs and for tailoring product offerings to accommodate to the trends and opportunities in the market. You will be working with developing our product and offering portfolio based on data driven decisions and solid market insights. You will be in the field talking to our users and customers and in the office analyzing your market findings and working with a cross functional team to translate these insights into tangible products and features. We are looking for a creative candidate with an analytical mindset. You will need to both conceptualize products and to analyze on current or future performance of products. This will include mastering excel and general analytical frameworks. We are looking for a candidate that can combine a narrow focus on user experience without compromising commercial gains, and who are able to analyze on and communicate about these synergies and potential tradeoffs.
- Analyze market needs and opportunities.
- Drive prototyping and usability testing.
- Turn numbers into user, product and market insights and translate insights into tangible products.
- Analyze on current product portfolio performance financially and in terms of our users’ engagement with DBA.
- Working cross functional in a fast-paced environment where creating user value by innovation is at the heart of what we strive to do
Key skills required:
- Experienced problem-solver and trouble-shooter
- Able to perform methodologically sound, hypothesis-driven, qualitative and quantative research, testing and analysis
- Understands principles of product development in an agile environment from idea to launch and beyond
- Like (but not necessarily love) numbers and excel
- Keen attention to detail but keeps a holistic view on the business and product portfolio as a whole
- Advanced Excel skills and Google Analytics knowledge
- Is familiar with prototyping and usability testing techniques
View our accessibility infoR0016748
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.