Adobe Campaign EngineerAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0030867 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Adobe Campaign Engineer.
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
Do you believe that technology is the game changer for marketeers these days? Would you like to work side by side with marketeers of leading brands around the world? In the role as Adobe Campaign Engineer you’re part of our squad delivering and operating a state-of-the-art Marketing technology stack across the Ebay Classifieds Group (ECG). As an initial step in this journey to develop this capability we’re currently rolling out Adobe Campaign Manager across our markets around the world. For this year we’re planning to rapidly deploy Adobe Campaign in different marketing departments while further growing functionality in the complete Marketing Technology stack.
As the Adobe Campaign Engineer you’re responsible for the development and continuous improvement of all marketing technology solutions starting with Adobe Campaign. You will work together with local marketeers to apply your technical knowledge to sales and marketing campaigns being defined and executed. To do this, as the marketing engineer you will be working in a multi-disciplinary and international squad to analyze, design, and implement marketing technology solutions, while working closely together with local marketeers to continuously exceed their expectations.
- Build and continuously improve the complete marketing technology stack (which currently starts with Adobe Campaign);
- Operate and maintain our Marketing Technology stack (starting with Adobe Campaign);
- Support sales and marketing efforts as required from a technology perspective;
- Some travel required to support field and marketing activity across our 13 markets.
What we’re looking for:
- >4 years of experience in implementing Marketing Technology and / or Campaign Management solutions;
- Preference experience in Adobe Campaign;
- Knowledgeable in Agile ways of working;
- Preference experience with supporting tools like Jira, Confluence and Slack;
- Ability to quickly follow-up on impediments – having a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Real passion for crafting Marketing Technology in a Consumer focused business;
- Educational Requirements – You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Business or Computer Science.
What you can expect from us:
- A collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment with self-organized, multi-disciplinary agile/lean teams;
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person;
- Work with cool modern tools;
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (best-in-class laptop, IDEs, Safari Online subscription, conferences and meetups, all the coffee and soda you can drink, and much more);
- Ability to join and participate in multiple internal interest groups eBay Classifieds Group in trending topics like Machine Learning, AI, DevOps, BigData, mobile development, and others;
- Continuous Deployment through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work;
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- A competitive salary, outstanding benefits and an excellent working environment.
- Silicon Valley amenities, such as iPhones and MacBook Pros, crazy high spec dev machines and very nice office facilities.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then apply and send us your CV. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert, Recruiting
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: