Director, B2B Sales & MarketingAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0020798 Subsidiary Marktplaats
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Department: Global Motors, eCG
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Reflecting the increased focus on Motors within the group, we are establishing a global Motors organization and, as part of that, creating a global Motors center of excellence.
We are seeking a Director, B2B Sales & Marketing, responsible for building and leading a global B2B Sales & Marketing center of excellence for eBay Classifieds Group’s Motors businesses. This is an exciting and impactful role where you will be able to build your team from scratch and shape eCG Motors’ global B2B Sales & Marketing strategy.
- Building and leading a global Motors center of excellence for B2B Sales & Marketing
- Setting and developing the sales strategy for eCG’s global Motors businesses
- Defining and implementing a transformation roadmap, elevating the group’s sales capabilities to the next level
- Advancing the group’s B2B marketing capabilities
- Hiring and leading a small, high-performance team of subject matter experts, driving the transformation towards best-in-class B2B Sales & Marketing capabilities
- Establishing and managing relationships with key stakeholders globally
- Strong demonstrated leadership and functional experience, ideally in sales consulting or strategy, in the automotive space
- Excellent academic background, Master’s degree or similar
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, with the ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity in dynamic environments
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical, analytical and strategic skills
- Strong communication & leadership skills, ability to build, lead and motivate high-performing teams
- Team player, down-to-earth, pragmatic personality
- Ability to work highly independently, in a matrix organization
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills as a plus
Shift/Travel Details: Travel of ~50% of the time, including regular travel to Berlin
View our accessibility infoR0020798