Financial AnalystAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0024897 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
LOCATION: Amsterdam, Netherlands
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
The eBay Classifieds Group is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view, inclusion and a spirit of fun.
Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
THE BUSINESS UNIT
The business unit includes Gumtree in the UK, Gumtree in Australia, Kijiji and Automobile.it in Italy and Bilbasen & DBA in Denmark. In addition, it encompasses the advertising business for eCG globally.
- Support financial planning, forecasting and reporting
- Partner with business and finance teams to understand spend, headcount business performance and forecasts
- Ensure reporting requirements are met in a timely and accurate manner
- Support month-end close, forecast and budgeting processes
- Support planning and reviews (quarterly ops reviews, 3-year plan, annual budget, etc.)
- Ad hoc projects
- Prior experience in FP&A or as a financial analyst
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent Powerpoint, Excel and financial modelling skills
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus (e.g., SAP, BW)
- Familiarity with analytics, statistical & visualization tools is a plus (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau)
- High energy and a desire to work in a results oriented, dynamic and high growth environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Natural interest or experience in classifieds, e-commerce, and/or advertising
- Willingness and ability to work during periods with high workloads
- Ability to travel globally
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: