Growth MarketerAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0029846 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Digital Marketing Manager – Growth
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
eBay Classified Group is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun. We look forward to hearing from you.
We believe that data is the voice of the customer. Through customer research and continuous experimentation, we make sure the customer is involved in building the best classifieds experience in the world. We’ve organized around the key stages of the customer, where every journey team is a matrix team consisting of product managers, business owners, UX designers, developers and marketers.
You will be part of a new Growth Team for our Global Buy and Sell Marketplace. This is a fast-paced team that will be responsible for optimizing the customer funnel – acquisition, activation, and retention growth rates. The individuals on this team are highly motivated to create new channels and optimize features that drive user activation and engagement with our Autos marketplace. This team’s core capability will be data-driven rapid experimentation to identify winners that ultimately increase our drive buyers and seller connections.
We are looking for someone who has helped grow world-class online products that people love. As our Growth Marketer, you’ll work closely with product, engineering, design, and data teams. You’ll dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs, define and analyze growth experiments, and guide/help the team to move fast to identify high conversion end-to-end user funnels.
The growth marketer will be responsible for ideation and execution of experiments for multi-channel full funnel journeys. Key responsibilities include:
- Understand deeply the marketing lifecycle of buyers and sellers to identify opportunities for growth and optimization
- Run experimental marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will design experiments, develop campaign strategy, and drive execution of the campaign through to completion
- Investigate and test new channels to communicate with our existing customers
- Partner with Analytics to measure the impact of each campaign, and develop ways to scale
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, legal, analytics and creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- 5+ years “hands-on” campaign execution of paid and owned digital marketing channels (i.e. search, social, display, video, mobile, email, onsite marketing)
- Strong CRO domain expertise (conversion rate optimization)
- Prior experience / skills in advanced, technical marketing methods (rapid testing, marketing measurement & optimization, etc)
- Prior experience designing multi-channel marketing workflows (Adobe Campaign experience a plus)
- Data analyst skills or experience (2+ years)
- Online commerce experience (5+ years)
- Global marketing experience (3+ years working on multi-tenant, multinational website platforms)
- Basic understanding of UX and web design principles (for landing pages, etc)
- BA/BS with at minimum 5-7 years of post-university work experience
eBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. eBay does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications and business need
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: