Pricing ManagerAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0020799 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Department: Global Motors, eCG
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Reflecting the increased focus on Motors within the group, we are establishing a global Motors organization and, as part of that, creating a global Motors center of excellence.
We are seeking a Pricing Manager as part of a global pricing center of excellence for eBay Classifieds Group’s Motors businesses.
- Responsible for eBay Classifieds Motors pricing globally as part of a state-of-the-art pricing center of excellence for eCG’s key vertical
- Supporting eCG’s overall pricing & packaging strategy
- Defining and implementing pricing monitoring and processes globally
- Leading and implementing specific pricing & packaging projects
- Continuously monitoring and assessing trends, strategies, methods and tools to ensure continuous improvement of eCG’s pricing function
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders globally, including Motors leads, CFOs, GMs
- Strong background in pricing, ideally in consulting, marketplaces or classifieds
- Excellent academic background, Master’s degree or similar
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, with the ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity in dynamic environments
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical, analytical and strategic skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, down-to-earth, pragmatic personality
- Ability to work highly independently, in a matrix organization
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills as a plus
Shift/Travel Details: Travel of ~50% of the time, including regular travel to Berlin
View our accessibility infoR0020799