Product Manager, Advertising TechnologyAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0020793
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
As the Senior Product Manager, Advertising Technology, you will be the first-in-role of the new Classifieds Advertising Center of Excellence (COE) established to define and steer eCGs advertising initiatives across 11 different geographically dispersed business units (BUs). With your knowledge of the advertising space and partners such as AdX, AdSense, Crieto, FAN, you will help bring to each of our markets, cutting edge advertising technology solutions. You will leverage your strategic mind-set and agile product management experience to test, learn, and iterate to maximize value for our commercial customers and business.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensuring best practice implementation of global partner products across the group
- Collaboration with central and distributed teams (product, legal, commercial and others) to test, evaluate & roll-out changes
- Working with partners to advance their products for eCG’s benefit
- Partner with
- Senior Director, Advertising COE to build and maintain the advertising partnership product strategy to include developing a detailed view of the commercial landscape and go to market plans
- CPO and global product team, with whom you will reciprocally share learnings and support
- Commercial & Product leaders from the BUs, with whom you will be jointly responsibility for delivery of partnership yields & revenues
Success will be measured on:
- Partnership yield growth & total revenues
- Ability to deliver product on schedule and budget
View our accessibility infoR0020793