Senior Customer Service specialistAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0013363 Subsidiary Marktplaats
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Ask any Dutch internet user about their favourite Marktplaats story. Observe their excitement about the great deal they found or the interesting people they met. They have made Marktplaats the most popular site. On an average day, Marktplaats handles over 1 million unique visitors, 350.000 new advertisements and 155.000 transactions. But we want to go even further - we are constantly changing our product to deliver the experience our customers love. Your new international team consists of passionate people who share a common interest in solving customers’ problems using software and data. We invite you to join us. This is a big responsibility; you will work on high-profile products, improve customer experience through innovation, impact revenues and advance our team and technologies. In turn, we will work with you to grow your career at Marktplaats and eBay.
As a member of Customer Relations you will be responsible for over two million customer contacts a year being able to create an amazing customer experience within all customer service related journeys.
Giving value to our customers via relevant service and making sure the answer to their question is only one click away.
- Build solid working relationships with peers and other departments / teams
- Work strategically to optimize existing processes and initiate / implement new ways to improve processes utilizing the resources available in the most effective ways
- With guidance, develop and execute Implementation plans that effectively drive identified business initiatives
- Innovate and continue to improve our own working methods to have better and more effective roll outs
- Excellent influencer with the ability to identify and lead stakeholder groups
- Ability to operate in a fast pace, dynamic environment
- Your social styles are being driven, self-starter, a problem solver, real teammate and a networker
- You have plenty experience in the fields of customer service and excellent CX is what you aim for
- To be successful in this role, you have excellent Dutch and English language skills
- Hold a master degree in any customer service related area like communication or tech or equivalent working experience
Please apply and send us your cv and cover letter. For more information, you can contact Donja Huidar, Talent Manager or Caspar Jacobs head of Customer Relations Benelux.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.