Senior Legal Counsel e-CommerceAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0013834 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
You are someone who is passionate about working in one of the e-commerce world's premier in-house Legal Departments, sitting with the business, acting as a true business partner and advising a diverse portfolio of e-commerce sites/products on cutting-edge legal issues. You will have significant experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and advising on products/legal.
You will be partnering with the dynamic eCG business teams and acting as one of their legal advisors – attending management team meetings, guiding business strategy, while also doing their operational legal work. Regular travel to the DBA and Bilbasen offices in Denmark will be part of this role.
- Working with business partners to understand, structure, negotiate and close commercial agreements;
- Carrying out product reviews on web and mobile sites/apps;
- Supporting eBay Classifieds Denmark and, together with the eBay Classifieds Legal Team, providing support to other business units globally;
- Negotiating commercial contracts for marketing, PR, technology and other services;
- Possible M&A integration support;
- Independently coordinating with functional partners, including Tax, Privacy, InfoSec, Litigation, and IP
In terms of requirements, we expect you to be qualified to practice law in the Netherlands, Denmark and/or the UK – any other jurisdictions would be highly beneficial. This is a high growth entrepreneurial business and we need a lawyer who can build positive relationships quickly and has the confidence to advise in real time (including remotely, as applicable).
- Strong English communication skills, any other European language is a big plus!
- At least 5 years of experience in international e-commerce law, IT, IP, employment, privacy and/or international business transactions.
- Ability to project lead the legal review and the regular rollout of new products/functionality - working in collaboration with multiple partners
If you are interested, please contact Donja Huidar, Digital Talent Manager.
eBay is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
eBay Classifieds Group
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.