Senior Manager B2B Automotive MarketingAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0020997 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Department: Global Motors, eCG
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with eleven brands that span the Globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
Reflecting the increased focus on Motors within the group, we are establishing a global Motors organization and, as part of that, creating a global Motors center of excellence.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of B2B Automotive Marketing, responsible for developing the B2B Automotive Marketing strategy for eCG Motors, steering & controlling the strategy roll out and helping the local markets with the execution. Your goal is to constantly develop the B2B automotive marketing capabilities of the organisation and set up governance processes and standards as well as measurable objectives. You report to the Director of B2B Sales & Marketing, eCG Motors, to shape and develop the overall B2B sales & marketing capabilities of the organisation driven by this center of excellence.
- Developing and driving the group’s B2B automotive marketing strategy in collaboration with the Director B2B Sales & Marketing
- Responsibility for and strategic evolution of the eCG B2B automotive marketing playbook
- Roll-out of B2B marketing playbook to local markets, setting up processes and standards for the execution and supporting local markets with playbook execution
- Define success metrics / KPIs and implement monitoring / benchmarking
- Close alignment with peers and local markets to ensure consistency of overall B2B strategy, including pricing & packaging, product, sales and marketing
- Important internal stakeholders of this job are: local marketing heads & local B2B marketers, B2B peers in center of excellence, global functional knowledge lead for marketing
- Strong leadership skills and functional experience, ideally in (B2B) marketing strategy
- Automotive background and high affinity to automotive industry, ideally digital-savvy
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, with the ability to successfully lead (virtual / global) teams in a matrix organisation
- Proven experience in dealing with complexity and ambiguity in dynamic environments
- Fast apprehension, personal engagement, excellent logical & analytical skills
- Extraordinarily strong strategic and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player, down-to-earth, pragmatic personality
- Excellent academic background, Master’s degree or similar
- Excellent English language skills
Regular travel required
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: