Yield ManagerAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0027660 Subsidiary 2dehands.be
Marktplaats & 2dehands.be – 2ememain.be are part of eBay and the eBay Classifieds Group. It combines the energy of a start-up with the resources of one of the leading technology companies in the world. We offer the top 500 advertisers relevant ways to connect and communicate with our 7 million monthly unique users, customized integrations and partnerships. In today’s world, building relationships with customers is incredibly valuable to the success and growth of our business.
It was 1997 when 2dehands.be was created in a student home. A couple of young guys thought it was a good idea to create a website to sell their second hand computer pieces and buy things other people didn’t need or want anymore. Today, 2dehands.be/2ememain.be is not only about computers; cars, clothes, items for babies and children, construction material and furniture are the most popular categories. Anything second hand you can envision is for sale at the biggest and most popular online market in Belgium. 2dehands.be/2ememain.be is the Belgian market leader in online classifieds with over 6 million monthly unique visitors and more than 6 million listings.
As Yield Manager for 2dehands.be – 2ememain.be the opportunities are huge. You will be responsible to execute and develop 2dehands.be – 2ememain.be' yield strategy by active display management, analysis and smart optimization across various ad tech platforms. As such your day to day activities include optimizing yield on display, providing advice to the sales team and defining price strategy. In this role you will be closely working together with ad operations, data analysis and Marktplaats’ yield manager.
You will report into the Head of Programmatic, Yield and Ad Operations of the BeNeLux.
Key accountabilities of this role are:
- Optimize yield & ROI for 2dehands.be – 2ememain.be' programmatic advertising stack
- Identify opportunities to optimize 2dehands.be – 2ememain.be' inventory and tech stack set up
- Liaise with Marktplaats’ yield manager, and seek synergies between both platforms
- You will work closely with the Advertising team in Belgium
- Continuously test display strategies, analyze results and report on these results
- Being the programmatic sell-side expert within the 2dehands.be – 2ememain.be organization
- Actively provide insights and advise to the sales team
- Create and execute the display pricing strategy
In order to be successful in this role you will have 1-2 years of working experience with a digital online publisher or in an analytical role. You have experience with SSPs, DMPs and other relevant ad tech solutions. You have strong analytical capabilities with good commercial insights and a lot of positive energy to help us bring our activities to the next level.
- Passionate about digital advertising, data and optimization.
- Understand data, ability to work independently with data sets and the ability to challenge analysts.
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with being pragmatic, result-driven and strong focus on execution.
- Enjoy cooperation across businesses, and ability to establish strong relationships across levels and functions
- Master degree in Economics, Business, Econometrics or equivalent.
What we offer:
- A family friendly company
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, developer-grade notebook or desktop of your choice (Mac/PC)
- Excellent workplace in Amsterdam
Looking to leave your footprint in global e-commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, and share anything around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven team that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join the eBay Classifieds Group. Contact Recruiting, Radboud Fluttert
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: