eBay Spanish Speaking Call Center AgentAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0033042
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives?
Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating?
Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago?
Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of Global Customer Service (GCX), Global Trust, and Global Security and Resiliency organizations, and our Workplace Resources (WPR) function – responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
*This role is located in Austin, Texas*
- Supports eBay buyers and sellers on matters regarding business strategy, disputes, claims, and eBay buyer and seller services
- Provides engaging and compassionate customer service in a dynamic call center environment
- Effectively utilizes written and verbal communication to serve the needs of eBay customers
- Establishes and maintains customer trust through all aspects of work
- Implements conflict management skills to de-escalate calls in a way that builds a positive customer experience
- Makes independent and courageous decisions keeping customer and company needs in mind
- Engages in weekly development sessions with Team Leaders and Coaches
- Maintains high-performance metrics including quality, adherence, and customer satisfaction
- A stellar communicator with the ability to speak effectively to customers from a variety of diverse backgrounds
- Customer-centric, allowing you to maintain high level of customer focus in a variety of different and complicated situations
- Skilled and empathetic to the needs of customers
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An exceptional teammate, you thrive on helping coworkers when needed
- Real passion for member concerns and problem solving
- Conflict management and creative thinking skills
- The ability to meet strict attendance guidelines and thrive in a scheduled environment
- Interest in skill-development and career growth
- A calm and confident demeanor in uncertain circumstances
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- 2+ years of call center or customer service related experience
- Highly competitive starting pay of $19.42/hr ($18.50 base pay + 5% language differential) ; swing and weekend shift differentials are also offered.
- Health, Vision and Dental Coverage
- 16+ Days of Paid Time Off
- eBay Sabbatical- Every 5 years, receive 4 weeks off at 100% pay to refresh and recharge
- Teammates receive quarterly performance bonuses and yearly performance raises
- And Many More
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: