Manager AML TestingAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0029611
Do you want to be a foundational member operationalizing eBay's Anti Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing program? If so, ebay is seeking a highly motivated and experienced leader to serve as Manager, Compliance Testing & Monitoring (AML and Sanctions)based in our Austin (Texas) office. In this role, you will build and execute the compliance testing and monitoring program for our eBay US payment entity. This will include:
- the implementation of the compliance testing methodology,
- the creation of the compliance testing plan,
- the activation and monitoring of key performance indicators to oversee key compliance processes, and
- the performance of compliance testing assignments.
You will be working closely with the Global Compliance Testing and Monitoring Lead and the Global AML Officer.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Conduct independent reviews of controls and processes to assess the effectiveness of the compliance control environment and evaluates compliance with policies, procedures, laws and circulars; and proposes corrective measures, where appropriate, for the Management
- Conduct on-going monitoring of compliance processes and policies to provide assurance of compliance with regulations, best practices and other requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to guide the strategy of the compliance testing and monitoring program
- Monitor and review US regulatory framework to identify business impact
- 4+ years of work experience in audit/compliance/operational risk/internal audit role in a regulated entity
- Advanced knowledge of relevant US regulatory compliance regulations
- Proven experience working with senior management and influencing different stakeholders in a dynamic environment
- ACAMS certification (or equivalent)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, and to act quickly, independently and decisively
- Team player with excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing circumstances and to travel to other eBay offices if required
- Computer literacy with excellent written and verbal communication skills
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: