Payment Operations AnalystAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0013118 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay is looking for a seasoned Global Payment Operations analyst who is an authority in online payments. The Payment Operations team is responsible for optimizing payment operations globally with a focus on loss reduction, customer experience/preference and cost reduction. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with payment partners that provide products and services to eBay Marketplaces and its affiliates. You will be responsible for partnering with dedicated cross functional teams working closely with the Core Payments Strategy and Product teams leading development and optimization of our payments platform.
- Define, track, analyze, influence, communicate and be responsible for key payment operations metrics
- Partner closely with Product and Tech teams to identify, prioritize & drive payment improvements
- Prioritize & build business justification for expansion and or improvement of payment capabilities
- Execute strategies to reduce payment expenses
- Establish payment ops best practices, influence direction based on industry knowledge and market research.
- Assists in contract negotiations and coordinates evaluation of existing contracts up for renewal.
- Make data-driven recommendations to the Optimization and Strategy teams. Support the Strategy team in identifying/researching new partners and or products
- Partner with Strategy and Optimization teams to assist in the execution of projects and new vendor integrations.
- Assess and make recommendation to improve checkout and payment experience for buyer and sellers. Develop strategies to help influence optimal payment choice.
- Work cross functionally to identify, replicate, size, and resolve payments related issues
Understanding of all aspects of a payment transaction, from payment acceptance, reconciliation, dispute resolution, cross border payments and payouts.
Experience Managing payment vendors
Complete understanding of payment metrics and how to influence/manage/report
Experience with ecommerce checkout user experience design and optimization
In-depth Payment business and technical domain knowledge including interchange, Payment systems, Payment models (ISO, PayFac etc) and Payment solution providers
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.