Reconciliation Systems AnalystAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0029825 Subsidiary eBay
Global Payment Operations is hiring Reconciliation Systems Analyst who will be responsible for analysis, design and automation of reconciliation processes in FiServ Frontier application. The individual will partner closely with Controlling, Finance and Product Team to develop new reconciliation requirements and implement solutions. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, process-oriented, works effectively with cross functional teams, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Works with Business and Technical teams to groom reconciliation requirements
- Provides solution design, performs system configuration and executes deployment tasks.
- Works with Finance and Operations Team in defining reconciliation policy, governance and operating procedures
- Responsible for analyzing changes in software version upgrades ensuring smooth production deployment
- Defines and builds reports to share with management and partners
- Provides guidance on reconciliation best practices
- Supports troubleshooting in production for business and technical problems
- Continuously identifies opportunities to optimize the reconciliation processes
- 6+ Years of experience on Recon, ReCollector and Admin module of Frontier Application
- Strong analytical skills, results-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving
- Ability to author technical specifications, presentations, and other documentation
- Working knowledge of Financial, Payments and Accounting processes/Systems
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- BS +8 yrs or MS +6 yrs
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: