Recruiting Site LeaderAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0032193 Subsidiary eBay
We are looking for a dynamic recruiting professional to lead all recruiting activities for our Customer Experience Team. This position will lead our volume recruiting process for hourly customer service positions, internal movement and professional roles within the customer experience organization.
You will be responsible for coaching and developing direct reports, attracting talent, establishing trust with business partners, creating positive experiences for candidates and improving efficiency and effectiveness.
What you will do:
- LeadTeam - Train, coach and develop direct reports
- AttractTalent - Develop and execute talent attraction strategy
- ManagePipeline – Actively assess hiring pipeline, identify risks and develop contingency plans. Eliminate bottlenecks and deliver on hiring plan.
- Trusted Advisor - Build trust with business leaders, effectively influence decisions and direction
- Process Improvement – Continually refine process, leverage technology, and inject creativity and innovation into our process to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Internal Movement – Work closely with hiring managers and candidates to ensure a positive experience for candidates and a consistent, fair and clear process.
- Community Outreach – Schedule and attend community events/career fairs to build our brand and generate applicants.
- Diversity & Inclusion – Demonstrate strong commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Collaborate with employee resources groups in attracting diverse candidates.
- LeverageData - Track, research, analyze, and present hiring statistics. Use data for making decisions and driving strategy.
- Selection – Improve hire quality and reduce attrition. Identify and hire candidates who will be happy and successful.
- Candidate Experience – Ensure an excellent experience for all candidates. Ensure prompt, personal and effective communication.
- Culture – Build an engaging team culture that is committed to results, innovation, doing what is right and having fun.
What you need
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Minimum of 4 years Recruiting Experience
- People Management Experience - prefer candidates with experience leading recruiters
- Prefer experience leading/recruiting in a high volume recruiting model - prefer candidates with experience hiring in a Customer Service Environment
- Experience developing an attraction strategy including employee referrals, events, using social and other marketing channels.
- Knowledge of human resource practices and procedures
- Knowledge of employment law
- Demonstrable ability to influence business partners
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: