Risk Policy - RecoupAustin, Texas
Draper, Utah Requisition Number R0030107 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you will craft the future of global commerce? Want to influence how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ebay seeks a highly talented and driven individual to join the Risk Management Policy team. You will be located in Austin and will report to the Portfolio Monitoring manager. The principal responsibility of the role is the monitoring and optimization of funds availability and seller recoup policies in line with the goals of Risk Management. You will ensure that the respective policy owners are informed while optimizing strategies across global markets.
The role requires a results-oriented Risk Policy professional with the capacity to connect decisions to broader risk strategy and regional needs. It requires analytically driven tactical execution with an entrepreneurial blend of management, technical, creative, business, and marketing skills.
- Keen customer focus - consider the customer on every experience/policy developed and focus energy and effort to build and solve for the customer
- Deep knowledge of analytical tools and experience with data analysis to optimize strategies and validate hypotheses.
- Motivation for process improvement to efficiently drive solutions.
- You have an excellent understanding of financial outcomes from initiatives and strategies
- You have the ability to navigate cross functional matrixed organizational structure to meet individual through enterprise goals
- You have a proven record of setting realistic yet challenging goals and plan and adjust prioritization to achieve desired outcomes
- You have evidence of issue resolution through decomposition into essential elements.
- You routinely exercise independent judgment to overcome obstacles and issues.
- Your background includes root cause identification and solutions.
- Your previous experience shows a command of technologies and use of advanced concepts to solve complex challenges in creative and effective ways.
- Your work history illustrates policy improvement that has observed and meaningful impact on the business.
- You demonstrate excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills with senior leaders of the organization.
- You collaborate well within and across organizations on ideation and innovation.
- You are optimistic and “can-do” attitude with a penchant to challenge the status quo to "get it done"
MS/MBA/MA degree or equivalent
- A minimum of 3+ years of quantitative financial services experience with a MS degree in a quantitative discipline.
- A minimum of 3+ years experience using SQL and Tableau.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: