Project Manager, AdvertisingDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0024889 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Customers enjoy the simplicity and the local C2C selection. Currently, we have about 28 million active ads and more than 20 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices. eBay Kleinanzeigen is managed like a start-up yet is anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
Project Manager (f/m), Advertising Technology
As a Project Manager (f/m) you’ll be part of the Advertising Team of Ebay Kleinanzeigen. Your goal is to keep innovating the advertising stack of Ebay Kleinanzeigen to contribute to our business growth while permanently considering the user experience. This position will report into the Team Lead – Advertising Technology and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders.
· Developing scopes and objectives of advertising projects, involving all relevant stakeholders (e.g. Yield Managers, Product Management, Analytics and Development) and ensuring technical feasibility
· Coordination of internal resources and external vendors for the flawless execution of projects
· Further development of entire advertising inventory
· Becoming an adviser in strategic decisions (e.g. “Make or Buy”)
· Setup, Monitoring and Optimizing of highly innovative advertising campaigns
· Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent in technical fields (Computer Science, Engineering or similar)
· Alternatively: 3+ years professional experience in ad technology
· Good understanding of various monetization models based on advertising
· You are self-motivated; an excellent analytical thinker paired with strong execution.
· You are a team player and have excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills
What we offer:
· A family friendly company as well as a dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for ecommerce and professionalism
· An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
· High team autonomy and agile environment
· Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team
· The chance to work closely with other teams across eBay; in Europe, the USA, and globally.
· International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
· Home office possibilities
· Conference & education budget
· Competitive salary, including stock plans and company pension scheme
· A great campus in Dreilinden/Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen, and shuttle-service.
· We´re looking forward to your application!
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: