Head of Advertising Sales (f/m)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0018548 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
mobile.de is hiring in Dreilinden near Berlin, Germany. Are you passionate about being on the state of the art of online advertising? And are you as passionate about leading a high-performance team for one of Germanys leading online brands?
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company. mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to join our team as a Head of Advertising Sales (f/m).
The core of this role is monetizing the value mobil.de provides to our German advertising clients. The Head of Advertising Sales is responsible for facilitating the transition from traditional display sales to advanced algorithm-based programmatic advertising solutions and integrated partnerships. It is key to have an understanding for the underlying technology and metrics.
- You know what good looks like in today´s online and/or media market and you will drive our strategic agenda in how we help our advertisers succeed.
- Build out our advertising sales capabilities to provide a premium service to mobile.de’s advertisers in Germany.
- Ensure new advertising products are launched successfully and communicated to the market.
- Establish positive relationships with senior level individuals at agencies and with our direct clients.
- Shape and execute a comprehensive Advertising sales strategy
- Work closely with the Ad-tech team on improving our tech-stack and build bridges between market partners and our organisation
- Pursue mobile.de’s data management strategy to drive greater applicability and monetisation
- Partner with regional leads in Europe, North America, and APAC to collaborate on global platform strategy
- Monitor and control sales activities to ensure meeting financial targets that have been set.
- Work with your team to prospect, qualify and grow key accounts.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of mobile.de’s products and services.
- MBA or Equivalent
- Highly motivated individual with the potential to make a difference in this role.
- Sales management experience in (digital) advertising and/or internet industries, preferably in a high growth environment
- Experience in cross-functional leadership and general management capabilities is beneficial.
- Experience in people management with the highest level of integrity.
- Proven ability to drive business growth with focus on mobile monetization in the German market
- Ability to focus and prioritize and to make good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in a fast changing advertising environment, with an instinct for business generating activities.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with ability to communicate effectively horizontally and vertically within a large matrix organization
- Strategic and analytical mind set.
- Fast learner and capable of dealing with ambiguity.
- Strong presentation skills
- (Business) Fluent in English and German.
What do we offer?
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and ambitious team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget, company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility infoR0018548
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.