Partner Performance Specialist DE M2MBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0022491 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Partner Performance Specialist DE M2M (m/f) is the contact and responsible for the coordination of all processes and topics in the M2M area and reports directly to the Partner Performance Manager M2M.
He/she works closely with our external partners and the internal stakeholders to create experiences for our customer, which they love and which help them to increase their trade on the eBay platform.
We are looking for a self-starter mentality that strives for collecting insights limiting customer experience or our operational efficiency with a high commitment of driving corrective actions.
The ideal candidate should have the competency, creativity and diligence to develop and drive retention programs contributing to reduce customer churn
• At least one year experience in a customer service environment
• Strong diagnostic, process and analytical skills combined with an excellent understading of customer’s expectation
• A proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth.
• Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
• Ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment.
• Positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
• Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
• Fluent in German and English
• Continuous monitoring and assessment of the end to end customer journey with respect to customer experience improvement projects
• Foster partner engagement to enhance adherence to our quality requirements
• Cooperation and engagement with external partners to develop concrete plans leading to improved customer experience
• Initiate/Lead/Support customer experience improvement projects from initiation to closure and ensure regular communication on the project progress alongside the results.
• Change management - Pro-actively evaluate the impact of changes and control the process adherence
• Develop effective working relationships to internal and external stakeholders
• Independent problem solving and decision making.
• Generate innovative ideas and solutions contributing to higher efficiency and better quality
• Learn quickly, enjoy working independently and have the proven ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a busy environment.
• Must have great communication skills
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: