Product Manager (f/m)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0018657 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands that are hosted by the company. mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to join our team as (Senior) Product Manager (f/m).
Our team is on a mission to leverage data to connect buyers and sellers in the mobiler.de universe. We enable and deliver a personalized car buying experience for users and help sellers to get reach and high quality leads. For this, we are building products and supporting other mobile.de product teams in enriching their products with a strong data foundation.
As a product manager, you strive to build great data driven customer experiences. You are master of your craft with experience delivering innovative solutions for different platforms and channels. You draw on your complete knowledge of the product lifecycle to lead a team to conceptualize, define, and create innovative and cohesive solutions that marry customer needs and business goals in scalable, strategic ways.
- You are highly focused on building great customer experiences
- Work with customers and UX to design products that need to be built.
- Work with an interdisciplinary stack team of data scientists, data engineers, engineers, UX and research
- Define the strategy and quarterly goals for the team’s product area in close collaboration with the business owner
- Cooperate with stakeholders from across the business within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
- Strike a balance between customer and business value
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment
- Experience in data-driven products
- Proven track record of building “best-in-class” products across all devices
- Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities.
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment
- Experience in a matrix and cross-functional organization
- Team player with high personal engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English (German is a plus)
- Independent, structured and reliable work methods
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility infoR0018657
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.