Product Manager (m/f)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0029361 Subsidiary mobile.de
Product Manager F/M/D
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities. In Germany, we have two of our leading brands:
- mobile.de is the most-visited vehicle market for buying and selling vehicles in Germany.
- eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most visited general classifieds proposition in Germany.
The newly founded motors marketplace eBay Classifieds MoVe operates worldwide from our offices in Amsterdam and Berlin. As part of the product team in either Berlin Friedrichshain or Dreilinden near Potsdam, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology and have impact across all our markets by providing innovative capabilities for all of our apps and sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new, innovative product and we are looking for you as a:
Product Manager (Consumer Products)
As a Product Manager in eBay Classifieds MoVe, you will be part of a cross functional team, developing, maintaining and improving the global MoVe platform. You will sync with your fellow teammates within the team and colleagues worldwide on features and newest developments.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Be a true customer advocate; understand our users and ensure their voice is part of all decisions.
- Be an ambassador of the value prop and Unique Selling Proposition for your product throughout the organisation
- Ask hard questions, validate assumptions, connect the dots - be rigorous!
- Partner with highly skilled technology, design and analytics team members to discover the right solutions.
- Measure outcomes and keep on iterating towards the optimal solution.
- Cooperate with stakeholders across the board within a fast moving, success-oriented culture.
- Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development.
- Prioritize keeping user value and business value in mind.
- Work effectively with your team in an Agile environment to make your products real
- You’ve enjoyed being a full-time professional Product Manager for at least 2 years
- Knowing the commercial impact of your products is as important to you as understanding product development.
- Demonstrated Product Management experience with a digital product
- Extensive experience and are most comfortable with Agile methodologies
- Proven design instincts and product taste across platforms.
- Experience with different measures of product discovery, quantitative testing (e.g. A/B-testing) and qualitative testing (e.g. Usability testing)
- You´re able to use hard data and metrics to back up your hypotheses
- At ease speaking to large groups, and presenting to demanding people and highly skilled engineers.
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
What we offer:
- A family friendly company
- A dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for ecommerce and professionalism
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- Challenging work with a diverse and highly skilled team
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- Competitive salary, including stock plans and company pension scheme
- Conference & education budget
- Developer-grade notebook or desktop of your choice (Mac/PC)
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert 0031 6 5471 2410 / email@example.com, Recruiting.
Looking to leave your footprint in motors ecommerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy and sell vehicles around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven team that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay Classifieds MoVe.
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself