Senior Brand Manager (f/m)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0018518 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
With more than 17 million monthly users eBay Kleinanzeigen is the largest C2C marketplace in Germany. The majority of our customers use us on their mobile devices. Our users enjoy our simplicity and the huge selection.
eBay Kleinanzeigen works like a startup, yet we are part of the global eBay family. Our 80-people sized team includes all required functions, which allows us to make decisions locally and move fast. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
We are looking for a talented Senior Brand Marketing Manager (f/m).
- Brand Marketing execution (above the line and below the line) of the eBay Kleinanzeigen cross-channel brand strategy and brand positioning.
- Development of and contribution to End-to-End offline (focus) and online (secondary) marketing strategy and plans.
- Responsibility to achieve and secure eBay Kleinanzeigen reach and brand awareness goals as well as success of offline and online brand campaigns.
- Market research execution including creation and analysis of surveys.
- Working with agencies to deliver impactful End-to-End creative and keep evolving/improving based on external best practices & internal measurements to continuously optimize the eBay Kleinanzeigen brand experience and review effectiveness.
- Make sure that key targets are met with regard to brand-specific channels, brand image and recognition. Furthermore, you will define additional key marketing targets.
- Continuous overseeing and analysing of all offline marketing actions and results and development of new offline and online brand marketing ideas.
- Overseeing market and competition research efforts to understand the customers brand perception, generate consumer insights.
- Allocating and overseeing brand marketing media budget across different brand channels offline (focus) and online (secondary) in co-operation with our media agency.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to create cross-channel campaigns stretching from brand marketing through content, social, CRM and performance marketing.
- Bachelor / Master degree or relevant professional experience
- Several years of experience with digital and offline integrated marketing
- A strong offline marketing background and profound knowledge of media buying, creative execution and brand marketing metrics.
- Creative and analytical thinking with the desire to serve in both strategy and execution roles
- A sharp strategic mind and ability to collaborate with our Insight team
- A self-driven and innovative personality
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships, previous experience in matrixed organization is a plus
- A passion for problem-solving and creativity, as well as being comfortable with ambiguity
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in German and English
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
Interested? We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility infoR0018518
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.