(Senior) Frontend Developer (f/m/d)Berlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0029599 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination?
If you are interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join mobile.de the largest online vehicle market in Germany and part of eBay, a company you can be proud to be a part of.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the most dynamic and excitingproduct development organizations in Germany.
We support the entire mobile.de platform including our international marketplaces, mobile devices, and own critical technology to build a best in class experience for our customers.
For our Team in Berlin-Friedrichshain we are looking for a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d).
If you are a self-starter with a passion for frontend, a business-driven problem solver and have a keen eye for maintainable and testable code then you will love working with us.
- Build great new products for our customers in an iterative, test-and-learn driven way
- Own, drive and improve applications within the Teams responsibility
- Write high quality, clean, maintainable and testable code
- Be an active partner for product management and business
- Collaborate and mentor through pair programming and code reviews
- Innovate technology, process and product with your team
- Several years of relevant and solid experience as a frontend developer
- Previous experience with:
- Building user interfaces with React
- Managing application state with Redux
- Unit testing with Jest
- Building web servers with NodeJS and Express
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Belief in teamwork, learning from your colleagues and sharing your knowledge
- Great sense for simplicity and pragmatism
- Agile mindset and quick learning (e.g. new libraries, tools and concepts)
- You believe that quality is not assured solely by QA, but by the whole team
- You are convinced that responsibility for your work does not end with deployment
- You are fluent in English – German language skills are a plus
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled, fun and friendly team.
- High team autonomy and agile environment (Kanban / Scrum).
- A secure place for professional and personal growth.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & international conferences.
- Family friendly company. Homeoffice possibilities.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, regular offsites & team events.
- Attractive office location in the center of Berlin Friedrichshain, free fruits & vegetables, coffee & tea, breakfast thursday.
- Career opportunities at eBay across the globe.
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself