Senior Recruiter, eBay GermanyBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0021290 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay is where the world goes to shop, sell and give. Our vision for commerce is one that is enabled by people, powered by technology and open to everyone. Our portfolio of commerce brands helps us to connect people through technology to create more opportunity for all. Since eBay was founded in 1995 we have been building stronger and stronger connections between buyers and sellers with product experiences that are fast, mobile and secure.
Over the last two years eBay has been focused on modernising the platform and driving marketplace growth by improving the customer experience and creating a product catalogue that covers a large proportion of inventory. Marketplaces has exposed an increasing share of traffic to new product-based experiences as part of a structured data initiative and stepped up efforts to market a more sharply defined brand.
The Talent Engagement organization at eBay is a fast-paced, highly motivated team of professionals focused on finding the best talent in the world to help drive the business performance, while delivering a best in class candidate experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Germany to support Core Marketplaces. We are seeking a highly experienced senior Recruiter to partner closely with the leadership team of Germany and be a Strategic Talent Advisor on the end to end hiring process for the most critical and senior positions.
We are looking for a highly driven and passionate individual who can build new innovative ways of recruiting and significantly contribute to the eBay brand proposition in Germany. This person will be responsible for attracting top talent whilst leveraging technologies, partnerships and events in collaboration with HR and key business stakeholders.
This role is critical to help shape the performance of eBay Germany and provides the opportunity to influence the talent landscape of the business and work closely with some of the most senior people across the organisation.
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to setting realistic expectations and education on the hiring process at eBay.
- Responsible for effectively articulating the business objectives, challenges and overall strategy to potential candidates and sources.
- Fully understand the strategic direction of eBay Germany and build talent communities aligned to key priorities and objectives.
- Partner internally to develop a brand strategy over an extended period to attract top talent
- Monitor and ensure 100% compliance of hiring process
- Collaborate with the Sourcing team to generate potential candidates through a range of channels
- Conduct thorough assessment activities
- Prepare, present and negotiate job offers in a timely and efficient manner
- Successfully navigate the matrix and partner with all members of HR.
- Actively participate in Talent Engagement related projects
- Extensive experience and passion hiring at the mid - executive level
- Knowledge and network in Marketing, Category Management and Commercial leaders desirable
- Experience of identifying improvements to ways of working and implementing new innovative recruiting methodologies.
- A proactive and advisory mind-set which holds hiring managers accountable to recruiting decisions.
- Experienced at being an integral part of the assessment process whose opinion is looked for by senior stakeholders across the business.
- Proven record of building and managing relationships with internal and external customers including
- Broad organizational knowledge of Talent systems, legislative regulations and labour market trends.
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills; demonstrated effective listening and questioning skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to manage and handle multiple tasks
- Accomplished written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new knowledge related to systems and processes.
- Customer-focused with ability to positively champion eBay and the Talent Engagement organization internally and externally.
- Resilient and self-confident with the ability to think on your feet while under pressure.
- Intellectual curiosity around
- 10+ years in Executive Recruiting
- Experience preferably gained within a technical, commerce or product business.
- Experience using a hiring applicant tracking system, ideally Workday.
- Search firm and in-house Executive Talent Acquisition experience ideally preferred.
- Deep & broad Talent Acquisition experience and understanding.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: