Marketing Communication ManagerBrussels, Belgium Requisition Number R0033670 Subsidiary 2dehands.be
2dehands.be – 2ememain.be are part of eBay and the eBay Classifieds Group. It combines the energy of a start-up with the resources of one of the leading technology companies in the world. We offer the top 500 advertisers relevant ways to connect and communicate with our 3.2 million monthly unique users, customized integrations and partnerships. In today’s world, building relationships with customers is incredibly valuable to the success and growth of our business.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Marketing Communication Manager
We are seeking a passionate Marketing Communication Manager to help build our brands. You are responsible for developing, managing and executing consumer and business communication campaigns from creating the briefing to evaluation of campaigns. You will work with a wide variety of internal partners and external creative agencies. You enjoy working in a compact and rapidly changing environment with a focus on delivering high impact results.
You will be based in Brussel and work close with the marketing communication specialist. You will report to the Manager brand & activation Benelux and part of the Central Marketing team. We are a dynamic and driven team with a can-do mentality. Are you excited to work in a team with high impact in the e-commerce landscape? Then apply now!
What we expect from you:
- You will have a leading role in developing and executing our communication strategy, with a focus on the consumer segment.
- Translate internal business needs into clear briefing, define communication objectives and translate these goals in measurable important metrics and facilitate production process.
- Responsible for improving the impact and effectiveness of marketing resources (ROI), use econometric media models to increase fact based decision-making on the best media mix. Bringing our media buying process to elite performance.
- Responsible for selecting and managing best in class 3rd party agencies e.g creative agency, online and media agency.
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget.
- Accountable for on-time delivery of marketing materials (both external and internal), ensuring deadlines are met and projects are realized within planning and budget.
- An effective communicator and a project manager with strategic skills.
- our brand ambassador throughout the organization, ensuring consistent use of our brand assets.
- A strategic thinker who can connect the dots and translate strategy into concrete initiatives which deliver tangible impact.
- A connector and have great social skills to partner or take the lead within different teams and agency relations.
- A strong planner and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- A hands-on and can-do mentality and are someone that claims ownership over your domain.
- A deep understanding how to apply brand in the whole user journey.
- Experience with a strong consumer brand, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- 7 years of Marcom experience.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Business Administration, Economics or Marketing.
- Dynamic, international teams with skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to collaborate with other teams across eBay; in Europe and globally
- A competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Great development opportunities in a global, leading classifieds & marketplaces business
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an excellent and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your CV.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel 2dehands.be & 2ememain.be is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: