PR Manager, DBA, eBay DenmarkCopenhagen, Denmark Requisition Number R0029638 Subsidiary DBA (Den Bla Avis)
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
In Denmark, we operate three market-leading online platforms. DBA, Bilbasen, and Bilinfo. DBA is the number one classifieds site in Denmark with more 1.7 million monthly users. The simple format of DBA makes it incredibly easy for users to buy or sell just about anything from smart phones, design furniture, branded kid’s clothing or even finding the perfect house or flat anywhere in Denmark.
As a PR Manager Denmark, you will be part of an international team of PR managers from eBay markets in 11 countries, with whom you will align and develop new ideas and PR campaigns. You will also be an integral part of eBay's Marketing Team, consisting of brand managers, SEO experts and SoMe team.
Are you an experienced PR/Communications consultant? Have you been working at a PR agency, or are you responsible for PR and communication in a digital company?
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Create proactive PR and influence campaigns, including agenda-setting PR activities, such as the annual Second Hand Economy Index, in collaboration with our external PR Bureau
- Handle all press inquiries as our spokesperson in the media
- Carry out all media monitoring and reporting
- Lead the editorial management of our content site, DBA Guide
- Run our internal communication, including media training and management advice
- Have 5+years’ experience on a similar position, either at a PR agency or from a digital driven company
- Have experience and interest in working with commercial PR in the field between PR and marketing
- English and Danish languages are essential to succeed at this role
- Be able to act quickly and professionally in crises, both internally and externally
- Have the ability and skills to set an agenda in the media
- Thrive in a performance driven culture where there is a demand for measurable results of PR
- Translate data and user surveys into good PR stories
- Thrive with new challenges and a changing everyday life, where tasks can be diverse and include a large number of stakeholders
We offer an exciting and meaningful role where you will have a phenomenal opportunity to influence your everyday life and work, and where you are part of an international company with colleagues all over the world.
Diversity and inclusion at eBay goes well beyond a moral necessity – it’s the foundation of our business model and absolutely critical to our ability to thrive in an increasingly competitive global landscape. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: