B2B Marketing ManagerDraper, Utah
San Francisco, California Requisition Number R0030163 Subsidiary eBay
A leader in vehicle ecommerce, eBay Vehicles aims to be the source that consumers shop first when searching for cars, trucks, motorcycles, commercial trucks and other specialty vehicles. eBay’s US Vehicles business is part of the Global Growth Business Unit within eBay Classifieds, which is a portfolio of businesses in the US, Mexico, South Africa, and Poland.
We are seeking an experienced, autos-oriented B2B marketer who will own the complete dealer marketing experience for our automotive business.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in developing strategic marketing programs for a dealer audience, as well as a history of discovering and analyzing dealer’s drivers and motivations in order to execute innovative customer outreach initiatives. The B2B Marketing Manager is responsible for aligning all marketing activity with the sales team, helping to generate revenue by launching marketing tactics that focus on: customer acquisition, account retention and increased penetration and usage of eBay Motors products and services. This role is also responsible for managing aspects of the end-to-end dealer customer lifecycle, including dealer satisfaction. This position must work to establish effective relationships with the Head of Sales and Account Management, sales reps and other internal teams (Support, Product, Consumer Marketing, Sales Excellence, and Analytics). Dealer and/or OEM experience is preferred for this position.
- Responsible for increasing eBay Motors’ market share across key dealer segments.
- Manages the dealer segmentation strategy, including research & insights, identification, and nurture activities.
- Responsible for the full-funnel marketing plan, including acquisition, retention, and win-back programs.
- Translates customer profiles into actionable engagement and advocacy programs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the eBay dealer customer journey and, working in partnership with the sales leadership team, delivers a robust strategy, complete with measurable tactics.
- Builds brand value and reputation with key partners
- Portion of time to be spent in face-to-face interactions with dealerships across the country.
- Serves as the marketing point of contact for issues management.
- Provides input into other marketing and product plans and objectives, based on understanding the customer and market demands.
- Moderate travel will be required - approximately 20% of time.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or college diploma and 6-10 years’ related experience
- Significant automotive marketing experience with proven and effective program development and execution
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Outstanding knowledge of automotive industry in the USA
- Experience in designing and/or planning integrated marketing plans
- Ability to clearly and consistently articulate vision, creativity and enthusiasm to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Proven capability of thriving in a fast-paced, ambiguous marketing environment
- Experience managing multiple external agency partners with efficiency
- Experience with marketing CRM tools like Salesforce and Pardot
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: