Call Center RepresentativeDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0014381
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
In this role you will use expert conflict management and communication skills to de-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience. Areas of support include customer disputes, claims, appeals, buy, sell and ebay to member. You will provide top notch customer service in a fast-paced environment including inbound and outbound phone calls. You will establish trust and relationships between eBay and the community while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy. You will be expected to operate in a predominately live contact environment, responding to a variety of incoming customer calls. They will be expected to utilize unparalleled problem solving and conflict resolution skills in their day-to-day tasks. Performance metrics include average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction. Support issues could include answering questions about eBay site functionality and policies, helping to troubleshoot and facilitate issue resolution.
• MUST HAVE: Conflict management skills and the ability to deliver difficult messages verbally
• Excellent verbal communications skills including listening, probing and negotiating with customers
• The ability to deal with difficult customer scenarios in a manner that creates a positive customer experience
• Assist customers in navigating complex site and policy issues
• Efficient and accurate resolution of issues and questions regarding customers’ accounts. Reliably follow-up with customers on issues. Be empathetic to customer concerns and display a sincere desire to serve
• Ability to understand and navigate company systems within multiple screens in a fast paced environment while seated for extended periods of time
• Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions with a well-developed sense of urgency and follow through from call handle time to after call follow up
• Must be able to work under time constraints with fluctuating work volumes and scheduling requirements to meet the needs of the business, while also meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
• Time management and adherence to schedules.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is a talent pool posting, you are not actually applying for a position. This is a general description, qualifications, and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.