Dir, NA Partner Engagement & Biz OpsDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0029780 Subsidiary eBay
NA Partner Engagement/Performance:
- In service of GSD LOBs to drive balanced scorecard performance
- Scale OE and customer focused projects and initiatives across partner locations
- Alignment of eBay GCX operational priorities and drive performance
- Standardize operating cadences with partners, including:
- Daily/weekly/monthly performance reviews
- Tracking of strategic and customer facing initiatives
- Develop/manage/introduce playbook & process discipline for internal operations engaging with partners for LOBs
- Establish optimal ways of working and clear alignment on roles and responsibilities
- Standardize recognition, engagement, and performance enhancements framework
- Align eBay’s governance framework, including health checks and audits
- Ensure clear frameworks for change management in relation to the launch of new initiatives and new tools/technology
- Work in close partnership with GLO/CS Tech/WFO to ensure optimal support is provided to meet GCX objectives
- Partner closely with GPM leadership globally to ensure consistency and alignment between contractual obligations/operational delivery
NA Business Operations:
- Reporting, Ops Cadence, Performance Management
- Develop a comprehensive rigor and strategy for NA GSD Operations including:
- Operating Standards and Cadence
- Decisioning Framework
- Compliance (Credits, GJ usage, Claims, EMIR, etc)
- Documentation of governance and control standards
- Standardize KPIs, Dashboards, and Performance Scorecards – and agree SOP and service storyboards
- Develop Business Operations framework, agreed by NA GSD Leadership team
- Key partner with Coaching/Quality team to standardize QM/Contact Review templates and scoring
- Establish semi-annual audit processes against agreed SOP
- Establish a change management process with appropriate signoff
- Work from Home Controls
- Key Partner with WFO regarding Staffing levels
- Partner with CS Tech on establishing correct access rights and frameworks for current and future technology/tools
- 5+ years of strong leadership experience with Customer Experience, Operations, and Contact Centers.
- 5+ years of experience in a working with Customer Experience Outsourced Partners, including the Philippines.
- Strong organization skills, focused on driving operational rigor.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, including presenting and developing presentations to tell the story.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth in use and application of analytics principles, tools and methodologies (quantitative & qualitative).
- Excellent communication, presentation and networking skills with an ability to tailor approach to the different levels in the organization.
- A proven track record in achieving strong results as well as continually displaying initiative to take on additional responsibilities toward professional growth.
- Ability to generate innovative ideas and solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines in a dynamic/changing environment.
- Ability to learn quickly and to work independently and under pressure in a busy environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to be a team player.
- Strong facilitation and organizational skills.
- Flexibility to travel ~15% of the time.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: