Financial Analyst - GCX Tech FP&ADraper, Utah Requisition Number R0028899 Subsidiary eBay
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Global Customer Service Finance team is looking for a financial analyst to join our FP&A team to support the eBay Customer Service Technology teams that includes 200+ team members and provides support to the Global Customer Service teams. The candidate will partner with the technology leaders to ensure that business decisions are based on accurate and sound financial information.
This role will provide overall finance support, planning and analytics with specific focus on capital expenditure, hardware/software maintenance and leases and cost modeling.
- Focused on partnering with the business to complete monthly financial forecasting, annual business planning, long-range planning, and FP&A activities such as monthly close, reporting and accruals.
- Manage compute and infrastructure capex as well as SW /HW maintenance and Lease forecasting, budgeting analysis
- Analyze financial information and provide analytical support to senior management outlining impacts to forecast changes for opex and project deliverables
- Successfully develop strong working relationships across the business and finance organizations including but not limited to: corporate FP&A, COE, shared service centers, and controllership.
- Continuously identify opportunities to automate and streamline processes to reduce cycle time and churn in all Operations Planning Processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on teamwork, initiative, and integrity
- Proven track record working effectively with senior, mid-level, and junior colleagues to drive results across a broad organization and diverse set of businesses
- The necessary confidence, interpersonal awareness, and poise to work effectively with business and finance leaders, internally and externally
- High energy and superb attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and deliver in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written and presentations.
- A global mind-set and ability to work effectively with people and teams from various cultures and time zones
- 3+ years of experience in finance FP&A role
- Bachelors degree in Finance or accounting
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint application skills; SAP / BPC Systems knowledge a plus
- Ability to enhance and improve processes
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: