Inside Sales ConsultantDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0029701
We are looking for a salesperson that is consultative in their approach and has coaching abilities.
In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting, presenting, selling and training on the eBay proposition to vehicle dealership’s decision makers. Contacts and Sales results executed via a telesales approach.
- Manage a balanced pipeline cycle with consistent follow-up on all referrals provided to qualify potential and priority. Ensure leads are qualified for potential to provide accurate forecast of future scale and opportunity.
- Effectively close sales with qualified dealers. Gain client commitment to deliver competitive selection, pricing and product selection on eBay Vehicles platform.
- Train and onboard new accounts.
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota by bringing new customers to eBay and coaching them to success.
- Partner with Account Manager/Finance and Sales Ops to negotiate merchant contract that secures long term commitment and profit.
- Build relationships across dealership organizations via telephone, webinar, and digital platforms.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the eBay Value proposition relevant to the eBay Motors business vertical.
- Set appropriate dealer expectations around Enterprise, Strategic or Key level account support, onboarding support, timing, and cost of sale.
- Effectively cross sell and up sell full eBay Inc. value proposition to secure leads for growth
- Document all communication with dealers in an accurate and timely manner in salesforce ensuring highlights are communicated and understood by internal stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth transition and handover of acquired dealers to account management team; working with both the Integration team and assigned Account Manager
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience in related field. (Auto, Ecommerce, or Advertising)
- Sales Force experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums. Verbal, written, listening.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- 3+ years of business to business sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Proficient within Microsoft suite.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: