Inside Sales, VehiclesDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0032531 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay a company you can be proud to be a part of.
A leader in vehicle eCommerce, eBay Vehicles aims to be the source that consumers shop first when searching for cars, trucks, motorcycles, commercial trucks and other specialty vehicles.
In this role, you are responsible for prospecting, presenting, and selling eBay’s platform to vehicle dealership’s decision makers. Contacts and Sales results executed via an outbound telesales and digital approach.
- Manage a balanced pipeline with consistent follow-up on all referrals provided, and qualify potential and priority of targets.
- Effectively close sales with qualified dealers. Gain client commitment to deliver competitive selection, pricing and product selection on eBay Vehicles platform.
- Consistently achieve/exceed an annual sales quota; selling to both new accounts as well as existing eBay customers. Must be proficient in both elements.
- Partner with Account Manager/Finance and Sales Ops to negotiate merchant contract that secures long term commitment and profit.
- Build relationships across dealership organizations via telephone, webinar, and digital platforms.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the eBay Value proposition relevant to the eBay Motors business vertical.
- Set appropriate dealer expectations around Enterprise, Strategic or Key level account support, on-boarding support, timing, and cost of sale.
- Effectively cross sell and up sell full eBay Inc. value proposition to secure leads for growth
- Document all communication with dealers in an accurate and timely manner in established CRM systems - ensuring highlights are communicated and understood by internal stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth transition and handover of acquired dealers to account management team; working with both the Integration team and assigned Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Sales Force experience a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums. Verbal, written, listening.
- Strong Customer Service Skills.
- 3+ years of business to business sales experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: