ParalegalDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0040037
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
eBay Classifieds Group (“eCG”) is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with ten outstanding brands that span the globe in more than 1,000 cities: 2dehands.be/2ememain.be, motors.co.uk, BilBasen, DBA, eBay Kleinanzeigen, Gumtree, Kijiji, Marktplaats.nl, mobile.de, and Vivanuncios. eCG sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities — whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by crafting a world where people share more and waste less.
The eCG Legal Department is looking for a full-time paralegal to assist our commercial contracts team in Draper (Salt Lake City), Utah. In this position, the paralegal will assist in drafting, reviewing and negotiating vendor commercial contracts for eCG globally, based on internally developed guidelines to ensure adequate protection against inherent risks in support of eCG’s businesses. The paralegal will also be required to devote significant time to the management and processing of these contracts within eBay’s contracts management system. This position will serve as a point of contact for both internal customers and vendors regarding all contractual issues.
Job activities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development, review, and negotiation of agreements such as statements of work, non-disclosure agreements, and the like.
- Mitigating privacy and information security risks when sharing data with vendors.
- Performing special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- Paralegal certification or equivalent work experience
- Must have relevant experience in reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Media/Advertising, eCommerce or Internet experience a plus, but not essential
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Comfortable working with senior executives within the Legal Department and the Business
- Flexible with the scope and wide variety of projects to be undertaken in this role
- Comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced culture, solutions-oriented focus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
This position is located in Draper, UT (State of the art facility equipped with cafeteria, fitness center, outdoor walking paths and close to Front Runner station)
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: