Partner Engagement SpecialistDraper, Utah
Austin, Texas Requisition Number R0030175
The Partner Engagement Specialist is responsible for the overall performance, development and evaluation of the North America outsourced operations teams.
Partner Performance Management:
- Accountable to drive Partner KPIs by applying strong management practices of monitoring, analyzing, identifying, and resolving performance challenges through preparing and completing action plans on a daily and weekly basis.
- Compile, manage, and report on partner performance (weekly/monthly) to be provided to GSD LOB Leadership.
Partner Performance Coaching:
- Drive results with effective action plans by getting into the details of the KPI results, utilizing data and observing behaviors to determine root cause.
- Observe and develop operational cadence through Video Conferencing. Provide feedback for improvement.
- Operational cadence includes but not limited to: coaching sessions, huddle delivery, training delivery, group call listening sessions.
- Observe Partner contacts (phone/email) via NICE and other necessary systems/tools to determine areas of opportunity
Strong Communication Skills:
- Create superior virtual relationships with Partners by conducting daily or weekly contacts using video conferencing.
- Successfully collaborate with Partner senior leadership teams and indirectly provide leadership guidance.
- Timely responses and follow-up to Partners via email. Ability to communicate clear expectations.
- Learn about and leverage Partner culture to adjust your communications so that our partners comprehend your messages as intended.
- Read out to leadership including substantial content through clear and concise methods.
- Collaborate with other Partner Leaders, Training, Coaching/QA, and GPM.
- Be the voice of your Partner and ebay!
Effective Time Management:
- 85% of your time should be spent working with Partner (daily).
- Ability to prioritize your activities in order to deliver operational KPI results is a must.
- Travel to Partner sites may be required (1-4 times a year)
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: