QA SpecialistDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0029386 Subsidiary StubHub
StubHub,www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visitStubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
QA Specialist – Level 18
The QA Specialist plays a key role in understanding the performance and satisfaction of the Customer Experience interaction with our fans. This role will monitor interactions, provide feedback and assess knowledge, professionalism and resolution while keeping the fan experience top of mind. The QA Specialist will be the voice of the customer to mine key data that will be fed back into the business to enhance the overall experience.
- Monitor fan interactions with StubHub Experts through the eye of the customer, looking for knowledge, professionalism, and resolution while creating a personal connection.
- Clear, concise and constructive communication in both written and verbal forms to document findings
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and time management
- Collaborate with team members to identify and discuss trends, successes and opportunities
- Present key QA findings and trends to CE to ensure a strong partnership
- Calibrate with other QA coaches, team leads and supervisors
- Navigate several technical systems and processes (ex. NICE, Sharepoint, Excel, Infocenter, etc.)
- Updating/Reporting QA metrics
- Weekly queue time expected to remain an expert in assigned queues supported
- Partner with peers to ensure monthly team production goals are met
- Continue to innovate on ways to improve the fan experience
- A passion for our fan experience!
- 6 months in current position required (for internal candidates)
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – can define problems, collect data , establish facts and provide valid conclusions
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote) and SharePoint
- Solutions focused, optimistic attitude
- Familiarity with systems such as Sharepoint, SQL, etc. preferred
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables and Macros) are beneficial
- Effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organization, planning, and time management skills – ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability to innovate, learn, and adjust to meet the needs of the position
- Maintains reasonable, consistent and predictable attendance
- BONUS: experience designing QA tools and implementing QA processes
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself