Manager, Sales & Marketing AnalyticsDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0032595 Subsidiary eBay
Are you looking for a company that encourages passion, courage, and innovation? Do you feel inspired by empowering people and creating economic opportunity for buyers and sellers around the world? Look no further than eBay, the internet pioneer and global ecommerce company with users in more than 160 countries.
eBay Motors is the original online marketplace for cars and trucks. We connect millions of buyers and sellers who are passionate about their vehicles. The eBay Vehicles team is looking for Sales Excellence Manager to develop, execute and measure performance of the sales strategy and plan to drive operational excellence for the eBay Motors organization.
As the Sales & Marketing Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for developing the insights needed to efficiently and effectively progress strategic improvements and day-to-day operations of the Sales business. Your key mission is to design and deliver scalable programs and support channels that arm the business’ salesforce with a strong story that inspires our audiences and builds upon an industry-leading position thus enabling eBay Motors to grow market share and revenue. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the team. The candidate must be a strong leader, self-directed, well organized, detail-oriented, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extracting data from data warehouse and Salesforce, gathering insights and translating it for the business
- Supporting new acquisition opportunities with industry data and eBay insights
- Pragmatically identifying root causes for under-performance
- Leading the opportunity pipeline for all sales channels, ensuring velocity, quality and coverage.
- Supporting the attainment of green scorecard metrics including measures against pipeline, IO (Insertion Order), budget attainment, and reporting forecast
- Performing business analytics such as scorecard data, deriving actionable insight - data required for growth planning
- Developing revenue forecasts
- Helping establish account acquisition, retention, and growth targets with an external market-based view
- Managing the quotas for the different sales channels
- Leading the overall annual segmentation process as well as maintaining the Master Account List
- Conducting territory planning by prioritizing accounts within a sales territory to achieve commercial goals
- Managing the review process for lost accounts and providing the relevant feedback and insights into win back strategies
- 8+ years experience in business data analysis, revenue forecasting, developing business insight and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Strong command of SQL
- Experience in driving scale and operational excellence across the business lifecycle
- Firm grasp of what it takes to work cross-functionally to lead and impact efficiency projects.
- Understanding of digital media advertising, ecommerce etc
- Ability to create strategic and tactical level plans to drive sales excellence
- Lead cross functional business change
- Manage stakeholders at all levels across organizational entities
- Drive for simplification of complexity to make it easier for the business to understand and relate to
- Ability to drive execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: