Sourcing RepDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0017486 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The Sourcing-Shipping Representative role provides friendly and high-quality service to StubHub’s customers. We look to be the best at systematically handling transactions, resolving customer issues, and being the final contact with the customer while maintaining our commitment to excellence.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Identify problematic orders relating to fulfillment and proactively resolve to meet the customer needs and expectations
• Work cross-functionally with Customer Service to address any Sourcing/Shipping related questions
• Work on special projects that require analysis and evaluation of data
• Respond to customer email inquiries in a timely & professional manner
• Provide a high level of service both through email and the phone with a demonstrated ability to make a fan connection – top notch customer service skills
• Take responsibility for customer issues by setting clear and reasonable expectations
• Demonstrate consistency
• Develop and maintain knowledge of StubHub’s products and service.
• Demonstrate strong active listening, speaking, writing, and reading comprehension skills.
• Communicate with customers as an ambassador of StubHub.
• Demonstrate consistency by reasonably following all proper contact handling procedures.
• Demonstrate personal and professional conduct that is consistent with StubHub’s values.
• Help identify solutions to problems and provide feedback for appropriate solutions.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the technical and business skills necessary to perform all aspects of the job effectively.
• Is familiar with and adheres to established StubHub corporate and Customer Service policies and procedures.
• Meet or exceed team productivity, quality and team metrics.
• Knowledge of StubHub programs - Siebel, Team Works, Share Point
• Must have strong ethics and discretion while handling customer information
• Must be organized and able to multi task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
• A positive “can-do” attitude
• Continual display of initiative to take on additional responsibilities towards professional growth
• Must be able to interact with all levels of the company
• 2 yrs. of Customer Service experience required
• 1 yr. experience working with escalated issues preferred
• Must have excellent MS Excel & Word skills
• High attention to detail with strong problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Must have some flexibility when it comes to working overtime
***RESUMES MUST REFLECT JOB REQUIREMENTS IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR POSITIONS***
View our accessibility infoR0017486
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.