Sr Manager Leadership Dev & CoachingDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0029230 Subsidiary StubHub
Senior Manager Leadership Development & Coaching
Our global customer experience organization believes deeply in a culture of coaching and development.A culture where we coach to drive behaviors that create high performing, Customer focused teams that result in a highly engage and self-driven culture. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people.
This senior leader will be expected to lead globally across initiatives spanning across various levels of leadership, cultures and locations.This includes devising and maintaining an effective ROI strategy for the behavioral based actions and focuses of each respective group.They will be skilled at understanding the specific KPI’s and leading indicators that front-line leaders can directly influence in order to shape and design an effective evaluation strategy.They will be passionate about Customers and aggressively seeking to understand and translate their voice through our various entry and escalation points to a better outcome and providing actionable coaching opportunities for all teammates.This includes partnering closely with our OS partners in seeking ways to drive results through leadership effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will be obsessed in simplifying things teammates have direct influence on and fighting for uniformity in the measurement and effective use of data, trends and customer insights. They will demonstrate the ability to build strong and enduring partnerships with global customer experience leaders as they act as a pivotal leader in gaining alignment with teams around coaching and other standards.They will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results across a dynamic cross-functional organization.Reporting to the Director of Global Operational Excellence, this senior leader will be responsible for serving all Customer Experience across each respective function.
- Produce ideas and solve for emerging and present critical business problems. Accountable to meet the project deliverables.
- Lead the continued development of a ROI measurement for Coaching and Leadership effectiveness
- Lead initiatives to establish and build leadership capability through basic call center fundamentals of leading and inspiring others, being accountable and other behavioral trends.
- Partnering with regional Customer Experience leaders in the development of the long-term strategy and action plans including driving exceptional customer service, managing execution, and measuring results
- Manage project tasks including: determining and assessing potential impact of ideas; defining project scope; conducting project kick-off meetings; facilitating the creation of technical, functional, and business requirements; developing detailed project plans; tracking/managing projects from initiation to successful completion; communicating project status; resolving project issues, problems, and changes; and applying lessons learned from past projects.
- Take limited, general direction and formulate comprehensive project plans that accomplish business objectives and address all impacted areas.
- Identify, evaluate, document and implement process and procedure changes in an operational environment. Ensure the project delivers the expected outcome.
- Establish relationships with other managers throughout the organization to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on impacts of process, policy and product changes.
- Have the ability to reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations without damaging internal or external relationships
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years experience at a Management level, 5+ years of this within a Customer Experience, Leadership Development & Coaching service environment.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself