StubHub Coaching ManagerDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0029231 Subsidiary StubHub
StubHub Coaching Manager
Our global Customer Experience organization believes deeply in a culture of coaching and development.A culture where coaching is alive and continuously shaping behaviors that create high-performing, customer-focused teams. We expect through this focus to unleash the best from people and thereby give the best to our customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to lead our Coaching initiative and partner across the entire landscape of our Customer Experience team wearing various hats as they assist in coaching over 1000 employees globally.He/she will be working along side talented on-site leaders and strategic outsourcing partners to improve and simplify the Customer experience through coaching.They will also be the owner of and strategic mind behind our new hire mentoring program (TRAC).This includes setting the strategic direction to build upon the foundation and thereby increase the speed to proficiency of all new hire employees.This also includes the leading of the group of mentors in developing their coaching mindset and helping drive a culture of coaching.
He/she will do so by building strong and enduring partnerships as they act as a pivotal leader in gaining alignment with teams around coaching and quality standards and apply coaching in a targeted way.He/she will be experts at establishing rapport, credibility, and influence to drive results across a dynamic cross-functional organization.
- Partnering with regional front line and other support group teams (training, quality, content) leaders in the execution of our long-term strategy and monthly processes - including managing execution, measuring results, and adding value.
- Drive targeted coaching through Interaction Analytics, Customer surveys, and other business trends
- Support Plus2, QA compliance objectives, processes, and controls to ensure increased customer metrics while providing a clear path to resolution and reduced handle time.
- Partner with external outsourcing businesses to establish and maintain standards of compliance, Plus2, and basic call center fundamentals of transfers, holds and other behavioral trends.
- Leading and mentoring Supervisors and Team Leaders with emphasis on team achievements, engagement, and individual skill development.
- Partnership with all levels of Leadership to implement OKRs, metrics, and accountability to drive alignment with business goals and objectives.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- 8+ years prior experience in Coaching, Front-line Management and/or Customer Service, focused on strategy and execution.
- 5+ years people leadership experience required
- Experience developing and leading mentor programs which drive loyalty and increased speed to proficiency a plus.
- Experience with NICE, CS Insight tools, and/or e-Quality tools preferred (NICE interaction analytics, call part analysis, quality planner)
- International experience working virtually with contract vendors or suppliers preferred. Additional languages a differentiator (German, French, Italian, Spanish).
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage and manage all level of stakeholders. Proactively seeks feedback and input; actively listens to others.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself