Stubhub Customer Excellence RepresentativeDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0014682 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
In this role you will use expert conflict management and communication skills to de-escalate calls while delivering difficult messages to customers in a way that creates a positive customer experience. Areas of support include customer disputes, issues with their account, ticket purchases, order issues and account troubleshooting. You will provide top notch customer service in a fast paced environment including in bound and out bound phone calls. You will establish trust and relationships between StubHub and our fans while maintaining a high level of detail and accuracy. You will be expected to operate in a predominately live contact environment, responding to a variety of incoming customer calls/chats. They will be expected to utilize unparalleled problem solving and conflict resolution skills in their day to day tasks. Performance metrics include average handle time, after call work, quality, adherence, as well as customer satisfaction.
- Must have conflict management skills and the ability to deliver a difficult message.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including listening, probing and negotiating with customers.
- The ability to deal with difficult customer scenarios in a manner that creates a positive customer experience.
- Assist customers in navigating complex site and policy issues.
- Area of support include: StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee, Make it Right, Rejected at the Gate calls, seller payments, cancelled orders, tickets not received, tickets not correct, purchases, listing tickets, questions about the site, account issues, and venue information.
- Resolve customer questions and concerns efficiently and accurately.
- Be empathetic to customer concerns and display sincere desire to serve.
- Ability to understand and navigate company systems within multiple screens in a fast-paced environment while seated for extended periods.
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Effectively manage call handle times and after call work.
- Consistently meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to meet strict attendance guidelines to include a minimum of 40 hours a week.
- At least 2 years Customer Service experience, preferable in a call center, internet, online shopping, collections, sales or financial field.
is a Subsidiary of eBay.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is a talent pool posting, you are not actually applying for a position. This is a general description, qualifications, and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.