Workforce Analyst - eWFM AdministratorDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0023542 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
- Work with WFO, CS Tech, GSD and other key stakeholders on all eWFM system integrations, processes, setups, issues and training.
- Follow, create & modify standard processes and procedures for how eWFM is used and administered across eBay.
- Perform updates, maintenance and day-to-day troubleshooting of Asepct eWFM.
- Work to ensure that staff groups and forecast groups in eWFM are aligned to other eBay systems and processes outside eWFM.
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis for WFO functional teams.
- Provide guidance to optimize end-to-end process efficiency and effectiveness across the entire WFO organization as it relates to eWFM.
- Provide necessary process documentation across eBay to ensure eWFM system is used consistently.
- Tactical and strategic implementation of mutually agreed-upon processes, procedures, and policies for Aspect eWFM.
- Understands and challenges the eWFM tool and vendor to effectively and strategically drive KPI’s.
- Leads audits of key information validation in the eWFM system.
- Provides ad-hoc eWFM reporting as needed.
- Business acumen – have the ability to relate WFO processes and objectives to broader business issues and objectives.
- Ability to interact and build strong relationships with all levels and across various departments within a large, complex organization.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of scheduling software packages such as eWFM, IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc. is a must.
- Expert knowledge of eWFM system and processes
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving capability, knows when to involve senior management in decision making.
- Can think systematically and precisely
- Ability to perform deep dive analysis of eWFM data
- Understanding of both the high-level WFO end-to-end process and detailed processes for each group in WFO.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity to streamline processes and tasks
- Ability to drive best practice sharing across WFO.
- Ability to create project plans and manage projects to deadlines.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: