Workforce Management Planning AnalystDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0028535 Subsidiary StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub,www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visitStubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Workforce Management Planning Analyst is responsible for the development of short-term volume and capacity plans, scheduling in a multi-site and multi-channel environment and real time analysis.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning and Scheduling:
- Builds relationships with key groups and individuals Customer Service that are critical to the success of WFO
- Drives for opportunities for process improvement in your individual planning group(s)
- Forecasts 30 minute interval level distribution of contact volume, AHT & staffing requirements
- Spots trends and outliers to adjust the distributions as needed
- Responsible for maintaining all elements of eWFM system
- Creates optimized schedules and staffing strategies that support a multi-site, multi-channel, and multi-skilled contact center environment
- Spots issues and opportunities to improve existing plans for short and medium ranges of time
- Has the ability to balance teammates and customer demands and to provide balanced schedule recommendations
- Reviews scheduling influx/efficiency and provide recommendations for extra hour requirements, shift alignment changes, attrition backfill, etc.
- Conducts regular IDP & ISI review calls with OS partners; partners with OS teams as well as to advise them of areas of focus
- Reviews and approve vacation requests to meet business objectives, employee requirements, and fixes issues
- Performs regular variance analysis on their given planning group(s) (plan vs. plan and plan vs. actual)
- Provides analysis of key metrics and trends including but not limited to; volume, ISI, customer availability, service levels, productivity, etc., and recommend steps to improve the efficiency.
- Real-time Analysis
- Evaluates staffing adjustments and re-skilling of teammates as necessary to maximize financial efficiency
- Executes site & phone messaging based on service conditions
- Makes suggestions and give direction to TL's regarding customer availability and VTO/availability decisions
- Performs coaching sessions with TL's to teach proper usage of RTM Tools (i.e. CC Pulse, CCA)
- Analyzes teammate proficiency effectiveness and utilization
- Monitor, analyze, and respond to real time call center management situations; decide what actions to take, implement the necessary actions to activate, and communicate contingency plans in both high and low call volume times as well as emergency situations
- 3+ year’s Workforce Management experience in a multi-site, multimedia call center operations
- BS/BA degree or equivalent required
- Solid working and technical knowledge contact center products and services
- Expert in Genesys and Aspect
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to execute in fast paced work environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and ability to work productively with all levels in an organization.
- Good organizational/time management skills.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself