Workforce Management RTM AnalystDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0030075 Subsidiary StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub,www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visitStubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The WFO RTM Analyst is responsible for maximizing resources to ensure the right numbers of agents are in the right place at the right time through scheduling and real-time intraday management. This position requires the ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of planning, forecasting, managing to demand and capacity concepts in a contact center environment. Additional responsibilities of the WFO
RTM Analyst include:
- Create and maintain real-time, historical and custom reports and analyze trends in a timely manner to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CS organization.
- Ensure and facilitate the best use of resources to meet the needs of CS organization as defined by “Service Level agreements”.
- Assist in the development of new and/or redesigned processes based on both long-term strategies and tactical priorities.
- Effectively partner with other support areas to develop and execute on plans, strategies and results.
- Act in a collaborative capacity to resolves problems/issues quickly and effectively.
- Escalate queue or system issues to CS leadership and work with StubWatch to open help desk tickets as needed.
The RTM Analyst position will require cross-functionality of both scheduling and real-time management duties including:
- Monitor contact center performance and make real-time staffing adjustments to ensure that service goals are met.
- Maintains constant communication across departments/sites to acquire and communicate details that influence call volume delivery, AHT or adherence against schedules.
- Optimize the use of real-time monitoring tools (CCPulse & RTA) and workforce management techniques to improve resource efficiency and effectiveness.
- Monitor multi-site real time adherence and communicate with sites when agents are out of adherence.
- Analyze current days queue performance, compare with staffing plan and previous day's historical to develop a course of action to ensure service level goals are met.
- Conduct real-time resource re-forecasting, utilizing scheduling software to meet daily/intraday service level targets.
- Work closely with other team members (internally and externally) to effectively coordinate activities of resources based on volumes and staffing across multiple sites.
- Set skill priorities and adjust as needed.
- Track, address and escalate interrupted work (including system issues) while reporting any significant developments and provides reallocation recommendations to CS leadership.
- Upkeep daily journal of day's events to ensure all actions taken are documented
- Provide daily/intra-day performance reports to CS leadership
- Call center experience
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- 2 years relevant working experience in a call center
- Previous Genesys and/or eWFM (Aspect) experience preferred.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself