Campaign Manager eBayPlusDreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0015670 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the eBay, StubHub and eBay Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2015, eBay enabled $82 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
To strengthen our team at our German Headquarter in Dreilinden at the gates of Berlin, we are now looking for a Campaign Manager eBayPlus (f/m)
- 12 months fixed-term contract -
In October 2015 eBay Germany launched a service product bundle called “eBay Plus” as a loyalty and retention program. Main goal of the program is to deliver premium (shipping) service to members, targeted primarily to existing eBay customers. The main task of the incumbent will be to develop through-the-line marketing and execute campaigns which helps to acquire as many new subscriptions as possible and then retaining them within the program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Execute the loyalty, retention and trust communication strategy for Marketing DE in collaboration with the business unit
- Align with business analytics teams for customer segmentation and profiling
- Define tactics that deliver against strategy according to KPIs
- Define channels to execute these tactics according to KPIs
- Develop, execute and project manage campaign activities for each channel:
- Main activities will be in the field of BTL (e.g. DM (on- and offline), Online-Newsletters, Offline flyers, online banners (on- and off eBay)) just as well as Social Media and Content, but ATL (video, press, other) can play a bigger role if advisable within the strategy.
- Make concepts for and execute co-operations with relevant (publishing) partners
- Plan, allocate and manage the Marketing Budget for eBay Plus according to the strategy and make the most efficient use of it.
- Liaise with internal departments/stakeholders (e.g. Global Growth, CRM, channel and Marketing Operations)
- Liaise with different agency partners to execute the campaign assets
- Continuous monitoring and analysis of campaigns and development of optimization strategies to improve campaign efficiency.
- Provide overview of the campaign status and success to all relevant stakeholders (e.g. senior management and business partners)
- Post campaign performance analysis
- Work effectively cross-functionally with external business partners to identify potential joint marketing opportunities
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the execution of digital advertising campaigns
- Online marketing experience at an ecommerce player or digital agency is a plus
- Strong project management experience
- Ideally some years of experience in loyalty and retention marketing and/or CRM
- Strong capability in acting in corporate matrix organizations
- Good analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Independent and creative problem solver, also across countries, cultural differences and time zones
- Passionate about enhancing the user experience though the various channels used
- Strong in cooperation and coordination of multiple stakeholders within a large set of different stakeholders
- Near native German and excellent written and presentation skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Capability to react to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
- Experience in working independently as well as in a teamoriented, collaborative environment
- Flexible during times of change
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high level of personal responsibility
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
View accessibility info here
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.