DE Care TeammateDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0034200
The DE Care team is dedicated to support our external partners and improve the customer experience. We work on process improvements and quality & growth initiatives. We solve the problems of our customers in the quickest, simplest, easiest way possible and leave them feeling great about eBay along the way.
Care Teammates are responsible to support our external partners to enable 1st contact solutions to our customers and to improve the overall customer experience. You will work on customer requests focused on M2M and Reporting topics, analyze trends and volume driver, develop solutions and implement process improvements. Based on your expert knowledge you will initiate and support initiatives to drive quality & growth.
- Help our partners to achieve our goals by providing information, knowledge and support
- Work closely on a reactive and proactive level with multiple departments, partners and Business Units
- Analyze trends, volumes and root causes to improve customer experience.
- Use your process improvements skills to gain and share insights, identify opportunities that benefit the customer, build and deliver solutions, measure and report success of your improvement
- Represent your topic & team in cross functional & cross regional meetings
- Support initiatives to drive quality & growth
- Engage in positive customer interactions creating experiences that drive loyalty and engagement by reducing customer effort and delivering appropriate solutions
- Communicate effectively and professional
- Investigate and reproduce technical issues of our customers, address them appropriately and deliver workarounds
- Experienced in dealing with passionate customers with complex requirements
- Demonstrate a strong end to end customer flow & process understanding, especially related to Member2Member processes
- Proficient at reviewing data and identifying trends or trouble areas for the department. Then read out on the data with a solution to improve the process, manage the implementation und present the results.
- Self-starter, focused, proactive in your mind set
- Great at solving problems and flexible in your approach
- Business minded with a strong knowledge of policies and processes across multiple lines of business and eBay organizations to take into account in your decision making process.
- Comfortable working directly with management and leaders in and outside of GCX and in building partnerships with co-workers, peers and business partner
- Able to communicate effectively and professional
- Super at managing your time and dealing with working under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Able and willing to travel for business and proudly represent the eBay brand
Additional requirements for this role:
- Demonstrate your advanced Expert Level by being point of contact for your team regarding process improvement initiatives with special focus on Member2Member topics and support them with guidance and mentorship to execute on them. Apply Six Sigma principles and concepts where applicable.
- Identify & implement complex improvements on your own with little to no lead support / own key actions of initiatives to drive quality & growth / solve super complex customer cases or reporting requests
- Execute comprehensive deep dive data analysis, derive reasonable next steps and manage/support the implementation
- act with little to no lead support
- Able to communicate effectively and professional across all level; adapting communication to audience/ higher Management; able to influence decisions
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: